Marchetti Truck Cranes
Marchetti have been manufacturing mobile cranes for over 60 years. Their modern factory in Piacenza, Italy covers an area of 150,000 square feet, of which 52,500 square feet is covered.
Marchetti's range of mobile cranes includes telescopic crawler cranes and truck cranes from 25 tons to 90 tons capacity. All cranes have swingaway jibs available as options and all models may be fitted with man baskets to convert the crane to a MEWP in full compliance with EN280 and the CE directive.
Marchetti truck crane versions are mounted on a standard commercial truck chassis which has several distinct advantages:
Customer has the choice of truck chassis manufacturer and can choose left hand drive or right hand drive
- Local parts and service availability for the chassis
- Cost savings as a result of utilising a high volume production chassis rather than a bespoke unit
- Lower maintenance costs
- Half the fuel consumption of a comparable all terrain crane
- Standard truck tyres that cost much less to replace than all terrain tyres
- Less downtime resulting in better utilisation
- Choice of 35 tons, 40 tons, 60 tons, 80 tons and 90 tons capacities
You may download specification sheets for the Marchetti range of truck cranes below