- Equipment Rental
- Equipment Sales
- Used Lattice Boom Crawler Cranes
- Used Telescopic Crawler Cranes
- Used Mini Crawler Cranes
- Used Soil Mixing Rigs
- Used Telescopic Leader Rigs
- Used Pile Driving Rigs
- Used Excavator Mounted Side Grip Vibros
- Used CFA Piling Rigs
- Used Bored Piling Rigs
- Used Giken Super Crush Pilers
- Used Water Jet Pumps
- Used Piling Rig / Crane Accessories
- After Sales Service
NCB FD200 installing displacement piles in London
The NCB FD200 CFA rig has a 20 ton metre torque rotary head, can drill a max diameter of 900 mm up to 24 m deep, 360 degrees around the tracks, is equipped with a pull down winch of 5.5 tons, a powerful 400 hp engine, and weighs 59 tons.
It is pictured here working in Stratford, east London installing 350 mm diameter displacement piles to approx. 8 m depth through dense soils and producing outputs of up to 100 columns per day.
Click on the link below to see a video of it in action.
Join our newsletter
AGD Equipment team