We have 50 years of expertise in repairing and refurbishing our own equipment, and these facilities are available for our customers to utilise as well.
Having a large fleet ourselves we are fully aware of the need to repair breakdowns quickly on site and return damaged and unserviceable equipment to service in an efficient and cost effective manner in order to keep revenue loss to the absolute minimum.
Our facilities have been purpose built to accommodate our range of services and include fabrication and mechanical workshops, both with two overhead cranes, a paint preparation shop adjoining a modern paint booth with baking facilities big enough to take any size of plant or vehicle and able to finish equipment in 2 pack coatings.
We have developed considerable expertise over many years and now have a very skilled and innovative workforce who are equipped to carry out:-
- Design services
- Heavy fabrication and welding
- Drilling tools, kelly bar and continuous flight auger repairs and maintenance
- Mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic repairs and rebuilds
- Preparation and repainting
- Modification and adaptation of all types of construction equipment and cranes
- Fitting of attachments such as piling hammers and leaders to excavators
- Equipment examination and testing - we have our own test weights and employ competent persons and crane rated capacity indicator engineers
In addition to this we also provide a nationwide, comprehensive on site repair service from our fleet of fully equipped mobile workshops.
We take a great deal of pride in the work carried out and we strive to meet deadlines, as we are fully aware that time equates to money.
We'd like to invite you to visit our Stratford upon Avon facility, and meet our team. We are confident that you will be impressed by the scale and quality of our operation and the helpful approach of our management and workforce.
We are an official distributor for Rayco Wylie safe load indicator systems. Contact us for any Wylie parts, sales or service requirements.
We stock Safe Aid wireless anemometers with data loggers. Call us for supply only or supply and fit as required.
Click on the link below to view an informative drone video which showcases our facility from the air. You can see for yourself our wash bay, paint prep shop and workshop facilities to help appreciate the extent of our after sales services.